Saturday, April 10, 2010

In My Eyes....I See...


As i look at you, not only
i see you, I see that angel
by your side, also that angel
in your eyes, which sometimes
brings me to think you could be
the queen of all gods. Also by that
fire in yo eyes, I can easily tell
you aint got nothin to hide, and
neither do I.

Your hair, how it sways and bounces with
each step you take, and how it always
fluffs with each ponytail you make, I already
know that by the end of the day, it'll still be
lookin fresh as it was earlier today

Your smile, how it can be seen from a distance
of a mile, and how yo smile so bright when you
on the ground I can still still see it from above
the clouds. When you smile, it puts unconditional
love in my heart, makin me feel like not even anything
stronger than god can break us apart

No comments:

Post a Comment